The tailgating atmosphere at Bill Snyder Family Stadium is the best in the nation and the Ahearn Fund is proud to offer two parking options to members on game day. Ahearn Fund members with football season ticket donations at the Victory Club level ($1,000) or higher are eligible to purchase a Reserved parking pass. Ahearn Fund members with football season ticket donations at the Royal Purple Club level ($500) or higher are eligible to purchase a VIP parking pass. VIP spaces are located on the East Side of Bill Snyder Family Stadium by the Intercollegiate Rowing Center and operate on a first-come first-serve basis.
25% of annual contribution to Ahearn Fund Due
Renewal Deadline / Priority Deadline
Balance of annual contribution to Ahearn Fund Due
Due to limited parking around Bill Snyder Family Stadium, parking passes are limited to the number of season tickets on your account (continuous scale):
- 1 to 4 season tickets – 1 parking pass
- 5 to 8 season tickets – 2 parking passes
- 9 to 12 season tickets – 3 parking passes
Updated Parking Process
The process to obtain a parking pass was adjusted for 2017 season and will take place online in conjunction with the season ticket renewal process. At the date and time emailed to you based on your Ahearn Fund Priority Point ranking, Ahearn Fund donors will have the opportunity to select from available parking passes in the Ballena ticket ordering system. After moving through the seat selection process, you will be prompted to choose an available parking stall. If an additional Ahearn Fund donation is required, you will be contacted by the Ahearn Fund office and that donation will be manually added to your account.
Questions about this new process? Contact the Ahearn Fund office at 888-232-9074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking Pass Donations
Please be aware that an additional Ahearn Fund donation may be required for your parking pass addition. If your priority seating contribution does not total $1,000 you will be required to donate a total of $1,000. For VIP parking, a total donation of $500 is required.
Joe & Jane Donor have two seats in Section 7 that have a donation of $250/seat. Their total football donation currently is $500. They choose to add a parking pass to their account in the Reserved section. Joe & Jane Donor will now be required to increase their donation by $500 so that their overall Ahearn Fund football donation totals $1,000.
*After your first parking pass, please note that an additional $500 donation or $1,000 donation respectively to Ahearn Fund football priority seating is required for each additional VIP or Reserved parking pass on your account after your first.
Joe & Jane Donor have five seats in the East Club that have a donation of $1,250/seat. Their total football donation currently is $6,250. They have one parking pass and choose to add a second parking pass to their account in the Reserved section. Joe & Jane Donor will now be required to donate an additional $1,000 so that their overall Ahearn Fund football donation totals $7,250.
Public Gameday Parking
Football parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff. Parking in both the east and west stadium lots is reserved for members of the Ahearn Fund and requires a permit for entry, which must be displayed at all times.
Non-reserved public parking operated by the Athletics Department is available in the grassy area (Lot 9) east of the stadium, in the north paved lot of the Chester Peters Recreation Center or in satellite lots surrounding the stadium and other paved lots on campus. Vehicles parking in standard stalls including any attached accessories must not exceed a maximum stall length of 21-feet and maximum width of 8-feet, 6-inches. Vehicles with pull-behind trailers and pull-behind smokers are prohibited. The non-reserved public parking fee is $20 for cars.
Parking for RV’s, buses and vehicles with camper trailers is limited to designated reserved parking stalls in the east and west stadium lots. Due to space limitations RV’s must not exceed a maximum stall width of 11-feet, 6-inches and a maximum stall length of 55-feet. Limited charter bus parking is available in the east stadium lot only on a first-come first-served reservation basis. The reserved parking fee for charter buses in the east stadium lot is $30 for buses.
Paid parking for fans with disabilities is available on a first-come, first-served basis in both the east and west stadium lots. To gain entry, guests must pay the standard parking fee, display a state-issued accessible license plate or hangtag and present a disability card along with a form of government issued personal identification.
University Operated Satellite Parking Lots
A number of satellite parking lots surrounding the stadium and paved lots on campus accommodate general public and season reserved gameday parking for cars, RV’s and charter buses. Below is a listing of locations, type of parking and contact information for these main satellite lots:
- Agronomy Lot – on Kimball Avenue north of the stadium west lot.
Parking – Grass parking, cars only. Limited season reserved for cars and RV’s (waiting list)
Contact – Agronomy Club Adviser, Kim Kerschen - (785) 532-7258
- Grain Science Center Lot – on Kimball Ave. north of the stadium east lot
Parking – Paved parking, for cars only. Limited season reserved for cars and RV’s (waiting list)
Contact – Grain Sciences, Danita McDiffet - (785) 532-4080
- Foundation and Equestrian Center Lots - north of the Kimball & Denison Ave. intersection.
Parking – Grass parking for cars, RV’s and charter buses. Reservations taken for overnight RV’s.
Contact – Parking Manager for Animal Science, Steve Frazier – (785) 556-8620
- Vet Med Complex Lots – east of the Chester Peters Recreation Center on Denison Ave.
Parking – Paved non-reserved single game parking. Cars only.
Contact – School of Veterinary Medicine, Deans Office – (785) 532-5660
- Chester Peters Recreation Center (South Lot) – south of Kimball Ave on Denison Ave.
Parking – Paved parking, non-reserved and season reserved parking. Cars only.
Contact – Associate Director of Recreation Services, John Wondra – (785) 532-6980.
- Campus Lots – K-State Main Campus
Parking – Paved lots on main campus. One to two miles from stadium. Cars only.
Contact – K-State Parking Services, (785)532-7275.
The free Aggieville Gameday Shuttle is provided by the Aggieville Merchants Association. The shuttle stops for pick-ups at various locations in the Aggieville Entertainment District and drops off at the Tunstall Circle in the Jardine housing area, south of the Chester Peters Recreational Center. Postgame, patrons can board the shuttle at Tunstall Circle and will be returned to their original pick-up locations in Aggieville.
The Aggieville Shuttle begins running 2 hours before kickoff, until kickoff. The shuttle resumes return runs beginning with 5 minutes remaining in the third quarter.
Tailgating is a traditional part of K-State game-day activities. Guests are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
- Saving parking stalls in the east and west lots is prohibited. To park and tailgate together, guests must either arrive together or have adjoining reserved stalls.
- No objects (tables, chairs, grills, canopies, etc.) may be placed or encroach in the Emergency Access Lane.
- Open wood fires and campfires are prohibited.
- Coals should be extinguished and disposed of in the red "Hot Coals" barrels.
- Long-toss games of football or Frisbee are prohibited.
- Canopies should be taken down in windy conditions. Owners of canopies are responsible for damage caused by wind-blown structures.
- Overhead objects (flags, kites, balloons) must be properly secured.
- Use of bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, scooters, motorized scooters and unauthorized golf carts is prohibited.
- Lawful consumption of alcohol and cereal malt beverages in designated parking lots adjacent to the stadium is permitted. Sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Underage drinking is unlawful and violators will be cited.
- Use of portable generators is limited to quiet units or those in soundproof boxes.
- Overnight parking is restricted to reserved RV parking with purchased overnight pass.